This Vacuum Oven are used in the laboratories of biomedical & pharmaceutical industries. These ovens are acknowledged for their easy use and can be tailor-made as per the requirements of the customer.
- Vacuum Ovens are double walled.
- Inside Chamber is made of thick stainless steel 304 Quality.
- Outside chamber made of mild steel sheet powder coated
- High grade glass wool insulation between the chambers to avoid heat loss. Uniform drying under vacuum.
- Temperature ranges from 50oC to 200oC with +- 2oC accuracy.
- Precise Vacuum control to 30Hg displayed on Analog gauge.
- Temperature controlled by digital temperature indicator cum controller
- Vacuum chamber is wrapped with high quality heaters for quick and uniform heating.
- Door has a thick tempered toughened glass window. Perfectly sealed with silicon rubber gasket for observation without disturbing thermal condition.
- Proper door alignment to ensure excellent Vacuum performance and operator’s safety.
- Positive screw to tighten the lid to obtain perfect seal.
- Fitted with diaphragm valves and vacuum gauge.
- Control panel with temp. Controller Switches and indicating lamps provided on the front panel.
- Suitable for 230V, AC, 50Hz.
- Available in circular chamber also.
- Vacuum control and relief valves located on front of unit for convenient monitoring.