Briquette Press uses the principle of Dry Compression the machine produces the pillow-shape briquettes of mixture of Urea + DAP, this is mostly used in paddy plantation.
- It is small & portable. It can be pushed or pulled to shift from one place to other as it has wheels
- Easy to handle with absolutely no maintenance cost.
- Minimum man power.
- No Consumables required except for few drops of oil for Lubrication
- Can be used directly on field sites.
- Briquettes of Urea + DAP are easy to handle & use.
- Briquettes of different size & weight of different mixtures can be produced without using any Binder.
- Briquettes can be used for any other crop.
- Briquettes can be a good source of business for young unemployed people in rural areas.
- Increase in yield per hectare and saving of fertilizer are very attractive. Investment can be recovered in one season.
- Production Capacity 250 Kg / hr.