This Vacuum Oven are used in the laboratories of biomedical & pharmaceutical industries. These ovens are acknowledged for their easy use and can be tailor-made as per the requirements of the customer.
Specific Features :
- ❖ Vacuum Ovens are double walled.
- ❖ Inside Chamber is made of thick stainless steel 304 Quality.
- ❖ Outside chamber made of mild steel sheet powder coated.
- ❖ High grade glass wool insulation between the chambers to avoid heat loss. Uniform drying under vacuum.
- ❖ Temperature ranges from 50oC to 200oC with +- 2oC accuracy.
- ❖ Precise Vacuum control to 30Hg displayed on Analog gauge.
- ❖ Temperature controlled by digital temperature indicator cum controller.
- ❖ Vacuum chamber is wrapped with high quality heaters for quick and uniform heating.
- ❖ Door has a thick tempered toughened glass window. Perfectly sealed with silicon rubber gasket for observation without disturbing thermal condition.
- ❖ Proper door alignment to ensure excellent Vacuum performance and operator’s safety.
- ❖ Positive screw to tighten the lid to obtain perfect seal.
- ❖ Fitted with diaphragm valves and vacuum gauge.
- ❖ Control panel with temp. Controller Switches and indicating lamps provided on the front panel.
- ❖ Suitable for 230V, AC, 50Hz.
- ❖ Available in circular chamber also.
- ❖ Vacuum control and relief valves located on front of unit for convenient monitoring.
|Sizes In Rectangular Shape
||Size in Cm.
||No. of Shelves
||20 X 20 X 30 cm.
||30 X 30 X 40 cm.
||35 X 35 X 50 cm.
||45 X 45 X 60 cm.