" Facility is provided for Computer Interface."
The resistance to breakage by flexural shock of plastics and Electrical insulating materials as indicated by the energy extracted from standardized pendulum type hammers mounted on standardized machines in breaking standard specimens with pendulum swing. The energy absorbed per unit of specimen width is reported in joules.
RS 232 Facility to connect to your PC.
- ❖ Fully digital display ( LCD ) of angle and energy in joules
- ❖ Range change by selector switch
- ❖ Interchangeability of impact hammers are very easy.
- ❖ Max. Available energy - 21.68 Joules
- ❖ Ranges : 0-2.71 J 0-5.42 J
0-10.84 J 0-21.68 J
- ❖ Dimension feeding facility to calculate Joules / cm2 or Joules / m
- ❖ Torque wrench
- ❖ Charpy hammers
- ❖ Notch cutter ( Manual )
- ❖ Notch cutter ( Motorised )
Motorised Notch Cutter